Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Its all about loving ourself

Everyday ..with a clumsy life of mine..i wake up, got ready in 15 min. and goes to office..
I know that what every office goer would do, Earning livelyhood for their family, for ourselves
and then back to home : Some with a sad face, some with a good face and some are in between happy sad or sad happy.

Everybody dont know what they are doing, how they are doing , still they are doing. but One day they ll probably know that why they are doing , may be because they want to see the smiles on their children faces, their parent's faces, their's teacher faces
or may be because they want to see the smile on their own face.

At least i am not one of them , who go to see the smile on my face..I really want to do something different, something extra.In a spree to do something extra, I have joined many courses, started writing blog, doing some social activities, participating in something good.
But is that really making me happy, i really dont know..what makes me happy

I have also falled in love many times and after falling down, I have soon wake up because i got dumped or sometimes i am lucky i am not dumped yeppie

But that doesnt mean i am happy, why i am not happy.
After searching and loosing good amount of money in stocks, watching some films, spending whole day at home. I just arrived at a conclusion that we are not here to make others happy. We are here to make us happy. If we are able to make us happy.we can make others too.

but question here is HOW??? How i ll be happy?

I just got the answer after seeing some of my friends photograph's tagline
"Life is about two things - Mind and Matter. If you doesnt not mind..It doesnt matter"

but that equation do really make me happy. frankly "not" .

I am not happy, its because i just got a lesson - if we start doing everything perfectly, rightly with a strong concentration ..woh kehte hain - "jo bhi karo dil lagaa kar karo..tab aapko khushi milegi".

kyunki tab aap actual mein kuch accha kar paaoge..jahan dil hai waha insaan fail nahi hota

So I realised start loving yourself, jab hum apne aap se pyaar karna shuru kar denge, we ll start loving others and its a chain reaction.

aur agar fail bhi ho gaye..toh bhi humein dukh nahi hoga because what the best we can do is only "to try".

Rest is to GOD..he is there for everything we do.

I like the quote in the film by SRK - Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho toh puri kayenaat , tumhe usse milaane mein lag jaati hai"

Being internally happy is more important because smile can not be pasted on the face with fevicol....

4 comments:

aashi said...

what a thought dil se......

Thats me Vivek said...

thanks aashi..well it was

guile-clone said...

Happy or sad is just mind's perception. More important is to be optimistic and keep trying whatever you'r upto.

Nitika said...

Vry true dost.... loved the way u wrote & nver tel d sme whn i ask u.. " oye Wat Happnd"...

Bt v like u as u r... so always smile... it's suits u :)